Thursday, November 19, 2009

every time I come around your city bling bling


i be that playa wit tha ice on me if it cause less than 20
it don't look right on me i stay flossed out all through tha
week my money long if you don't kno i'm tha b.g i be
dealin wit yo girl all in yo home haters be like look at
that benz on all that crome diamonds worn by everybody
in my click man i got tha price of a mansion round my
neck and wrist my n---- baby gettin a special built machine
a mercedes benz seven hundred b 14 i kno u haters can't believe
i can't wait to see ya bustas face when ya see that man look
at that girls wear shades just to stand on tha side of me boy
thay say take that chain off boy ya blindin me all day my
phone ringin bling bling bling u can see my earring from a mile
bling bling

No comments:

Post a Comment